Designed to supply your hot water and central heating requirements
Stockton boiler stoves can supply your domestic hot water and central heating requirements or you can use 'link up' technology to allow a Stockton boiler stove to augment your existing central heating system.
Whatever your choice, you will enjoy all the atmosphere of a real fire and exceptional heating performance for other areas of your home.
The Stockton 11 Boiler stove can provide up to 7.0kW of heat to a room and up to 11.0kW of heat to a boiler. It is capable of supplying 15 standard sized radiators.
Alternatively, you can 'link up' a Stovax high output boiler with your existing heating system to reduce your reliance on gas or oil. There are ways to link with conventional oil or gas central heating systems, combi boilers, underfloor heating and even solar panels.
We recommend reading the Stovax Dual System Guide and the Stovax Thermostat Kit Guide and then discussing your requirements with a qualified heating engineer.
Boiler stove colour choices: Matt Black, Metallic Blue, Metallic Brown and Metallic Green.
Standard Tech Specs
- Nominal heat output to room 7kW
- Nominal heat output to boiler 11kW
- Maximum system rating 13kW (45,000BTU)
- Radiator capabilities – at 2500BTU each 15 radiators
- Overall dimensions w 723 x h 682 x d 411mm*
- Multifuel kit (with external riddling)
- Optional thermostat
- 6” (125mm) diameter flue (top or rear)
- Max. Log Length 19 ½" (500mm)
- Choice of four colours
- * For more detailed dimensions, click on and view the Dimensions PDF.