A superb combination of size and heating capacity
The combination of size and heating capacity make the standard Stockton 6 multi-fuel stove particularly versatile.
It is available in dedicated wood burning or multi fuel versions. The multi fuel version has external riddling for the grate but it can also be used for burning wood – however the dedicated woodburning version will burn wood with even greater efficiency.
The wood burning version of the Stockton 6 can be easily adapted for burning multi fuels at a later date with the addition of the riddling grate kit.
The Stockton 6 will also accept the optional 'clip-in' steel boiler. This can provide an abundant supply of domestic hot water during the winter months.
Both wood burning and multi fuel versions of the Stockton 6 stove are approved for use in Smoke Control areas.
Colour choices: Matt Black, Metallic Blue, Metallic Brown, Metallic Green.
- 6kw - (20,400 BTU’s)
- Overall dimensions w 456 x h 609 x d 380mm*
- Multifuel kit (with internal riddling)
- Multifuel kit (with external riddling)
Wood burning option available
- High efficiency heating - Wood: 79% - Smokeless Fuel: 80%
- Approved for Smoke Control Areas
- Flat top version
- Boiler Option - Boiler - 2.9kW (10,000 BTU’s) - Room 3.1kW (10,400 BTU’s)
- 5” (128mm) diameter flue (top or rear)
- Max. Log Length 10" (250mm)
- Choice of four colours
- * For more detailed dimensions, click on and view the Dimensions PDF.