Beautifully proportioned for medium to larger rooms
The Stockton 7 is a beautifully proportioned stove and is a popular model for medium to larger rooms.
Not only an attractive piece of furniture, when lit it also offers significant heating potential (up to 7kW) whether burning wood or solid fuel. When burning wood it can take logs up to 325mm in length.
It is available in dedicated wood burning or multi fuel versions. The multi fuel version has external riddling but can also be used for burning wood – however the dedicated wood burning version will burn wood with even greater efficiency.
The wood burning version of the Stockton 7 can be easily adapted for burning multi-fuel at a later date with the internal riddling grate kit.
The stove will also accept the optional 'clip-in' steel boiler. This can provide an abundant supply of domestic hot water during the winter months.
Both wood burning and multi-fuel versions of the Stockton 7 stove are approved for use in Smoke Control areas.
Colour choices: Matt Black, Metallic Blue, Metallic Brown, Metallic Green.
- 7kW - (23,800 BTU’s)
- Overall dimensions w 536 x h 580 x d 385mm*
- Multifuel kit (with internal riddling)
- Multifuel kit (with external riddling)
Wood burning option available
- High efficiency heating - Wood: 77% - Smokeless Fuel: 80%
- Approved for Smoke Control Areas
- Flat top version
- Boiler Option - Boiler - 3.5kW (12,000 BTU’s) - Room 3.5kW (11,800 BTU’s)
- 6” (152mm) diameter flue (top or rear)
- Max. Log Length 10" (250mm)
- Choice of four colours
- * For more detailed dimensions, click on and view the Dimensions PDF.