Designed to supply your hot water and central heating requirements
Stockton boiler stoves can supply your domestic hot water and central heating requirements. Or alternatively use 'link up' technology to augment a Stockton boiler stove with your existing heating system.
Whatever your choice, you will enjoy all the atmosphere of a real fire and exceptional heating performance for other areas of your home.
The Stockton 7 Inset Boiler stove can provide up to 4.0kW of heat to a room and up to 7.4kW of heat to a boiler. It is capable of supplying 8 standard sized radiators.
Alternatively you can 'link up' a Stovax high output boiler with your existing heating system to reduce your reliance on gas or oil. There are ways to link with conventional oil or gas central heating systems, combi boilers, underfloor heating and even solar panels.
We recommend reading the Stovax Dual System Guide and the Stovax Thermostat Kit Guide and then discussing your requirements with a qualified heating engineer.
Available in four colours: Matt Black, Metallic Blue, Metallic Brown and Metallic Green
- Total Output - 11.4kW (38,800 BTU’s)
- Boiler Option - Boiler 7.4kW (25,200 BTU’s) - Room 4.0kW (13,600 BTU’s)
- Maximum heating system rating 8.8kW (30,000BTU)
- Radiator capabilities – at 2500 BTU's each - 8 radiators
- Overall dimensions w 489 x h 505 x d 480mm*
- Multifuel kit (with external riddling)
- Wood burning option available
- High efficiency heating - Wood: 77% - Smokeless Fuel: 80%
- Optional log tray
- Optional Thermostat
- 5” (128mm) diameter flue (top or rear)
- Max. Log Length 12 ¾" (325mm)
- Choice of four colours
- * For more detailed dimensions, click on and view the Dimensions PDF.